SALE OF APPLICATION FORM INTO SPBON 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
The sales of OND form into the School of Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing, National Eye Centre, Kaduna for 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
PLEASE STUDY THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE ONLINE FORM
1. Applicant must be a registered nurse (RN) with a current practicing license from Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
2. Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience.
3. Possess 5 Credits Pass in English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC and/or NECO are acceptable).
Application form is obtainable online at www.eyecenter.gov.ng after paying a non-refundable fee of TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N10,000) through Remita using the process below.
FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FORM:
Log into https://www.remita.net and click on pay TSA & States, then select FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria.
Fill the Remita billing form using the following format:
1. Name of MDA that you want to pay: write NATIONAL EYE CENTRE KADUNA
2. Name of Service/Purpose: Select Education Revolving Fund
3. Description: write Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Form
4. Amount to pay: write 10,000
5. Payer’s name, phone number and Email: write Applicant’s full name, phone number and functional Email address.
6. Confirm all entries are accurately imputed as guided and Submit.
7. Print payment invoice and proceed to any commercial bank for payment.
FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. Scan recent passport photograph and duly stamped Remita payment receipt from the bank.
2. Read the instructions carefully, fill the application form online and submit.
3. Upon submission, a summary page will appear, print it out
4. Bring along the printed application form, original and photocopy (1) each of your credentials, remita payment receipt and two (2) self addressed envelope to the school on the entrance examination day.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25TH MAY, 2022
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW: 2ND – 3RD JUNE, 2022
VENUE: LECTURE THEATRE
NOTE: Candidate will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
FOR ENQUIRIES: Contact the school on 08068166182, 08069637842 or by email, email@example.com
To fill the application form, CLICK HERE