The department runs the following activities:
- Running of Clinical Sessions
- Also health talk are given on routine basis.
- Dilated Fundus Examination (Detailed).
- Direct/Indirect Opthalmoscopy.
- Routine BMI, VA, IOP, B/P and Gonioscopy assessment for all patients.
- OCT (Macular, Optic Nerve Head, Ganglion cell complex)
- Biometry (with IOL Master 500)
- Fundus Photography
- Ocular B-Scan
- Fundus fluorescein and geography
- Laser Photocoagulation (Cyclodiode, Micropulse)
- Pars plana victrectomy
- Scleral buckle
- Macular hole surgeries