THE CONTRIBUTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL UNIT TO NEC’S VISION AND GOALS
- Maintaining an environmentally friendly work place that is adjudged to be free from all forms of nosocomial infections.
- Ensuring that all services provided for sanitary convenience are adequately maintained and maximally utilized to avoid indiscriminate disposal of wastage through the following activities: fumigation, spraying, sweeping, scrubbing/washing, proper collection, storage and disposal of waste.
Routine Inspection of Premises as follows:
- .Waste management
- Food hygiene and sanitation
- Pest control
- Pollution control
- Promotion of environmental health quality standard of premises
- Health education and promotion on environmental best practices
- Weekly/Quarterly reporting on premises inspection and other activities
- Horticultural services