ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into School of Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing, National Eye Centre, Kaduna for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Applicant MUST be a Registered Nurse (RN) with a current practicing license from Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience.
- Possess 5 Credits Pass in English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings. (WAEC and/or NECO are acceptable)
Application form is obtainable online at www.eyecenter.gov.ng after paying a non-refundable fee of TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N10,000) through remita using the process below:
FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FORM
Log into www.remita.net and click on pay TSA & States, then select FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria.
Fill the remita billing form using the following format:
- Name of MDA/What do you want to pay: write NATIONAL EYE CENTRE KADUNA
- Name of Service/Purpose: Select Education Revolving Fund
- Description: write Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Form
- Amount to pay: write 10,000
- Payer’s name, phone number and Email: write Applicant’s full name, phone number and functional Email address
- Confirm all entrees are accurately imputed as guided, then Submit
- Print payment invoice and proceed to any commercial bank for payment.
FOR FILLING OF APPLICATION FORM
- Scan recent passport photograph and duly stamped remita payment receipt from bank.
- Visit www.eyecenter.gov.ng
- On the Home tab, click on Education, then select School of Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing and fill the application form.
- Read the instructions carefully, fill the application form online and submit.
- Print out the application summary.
- Bring along the printed application form, original and one (1) photocopy each of your credentials, Remita payment receipt and two (2) self addressed envelopes to the school on the entrance examination day.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30TH MAY, 2023
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW: 14TH – 15TH JUNE, 2023
VENUE: Lecture theatre, NEC Kaduna
NOTE: Candidate will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
FOR ENQUIRIES, CONTACT THE SCHOOL ON 08030641385, 08038596104 and 08091214465 or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The School did not assign anyone on its behalf for filling and payment of application form. ALL payment and application should be made through the above process only.
For enquiry, only the above phone numbers and Email should be contacted.