The department runs the following activities:
- Running of Clinical Seasons
- Dilated Fundus Examination (Detailed).
- Direct/Indirect Opthalmoscopy.
- Routine BMI, VA, IOP, B/P and Gonioscopy assessment for all patients. Also health talk are given on rountine basis.
- Laser Photocoagulation and Cyclodiode Lasers.
- Advanced investigations including: OCT, Biometry (with IOL Master 500), Fundus Photography, Ocular B-Scan and Retinoscopy.
- Surgeries including: Victrectomy, Phacoemulsification. SICS/ECCE, Glaucoma, etc.
- Retinal Detachment Surgeries.