The Paediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus clinic of National Eye Centre, Kaduna provides various kinds of services pertaining eye ailments in children.
These services include:
– Examine eyes to ascertain the exact problems.
– Address eye related issues like Crossed Eyes, Blocked Tear Ducts, Weak Eye Muscles, Infections, Retinal issues, etc.
– Diagnose issues related to eyes in Children caused by pre-existing diseases like Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Neurological Diseases, and Diabetes Mellitus
– Manage ocular tumours in children including retinoblastoma
– Prescribe appropriate visual aids like Contact Lenses, Eyeglasses Glass frames.
– Treatment for injuries caused to eyes.
– Diagnoses and treatment for disorders pertaining to visual processing errors.
– Perform squint surgeries for cross eyed